Published Winter 2012
Each issue of Wrap explores a theme, and for this, our winter 2012 edition we look to Europe’s snowy Nordic countries for our inspiration, suspecting folk there know a thing or two about the coldest months of the year!
INSIDE ISSUE 6...
- 5 pull-out wrapping papers
- Illustrations by Lotta Nieminen, Rikka Sormunen, Bjørn Rune Lie, Peter-John de Villiers, Petra Börner, Janine Rewell, Miss Lotion, Annti Uotila and Hannah Konola.
- 68 pages
- We talk to to Andrew Groves about his handmade tool brand Miscellaneous Adventures
- Finnish illustrator Klaus Haapaniemi takes us on a tour of his London studio
- We visit the Helsinki headquarters of the one of Finland's most successful brands Marimekko
- A look into how knitting brand Vík Prjónsdóttir has helped inspire a revival in the Icelandic wool industry
- Wrap taste the delights on offer at Nordic Bakery
Designed & published in the UK. Printed on FSC certified paper using vegetable-based inks.