Published Spring 2013
Our spring 2013 edition of Wrap looks to creative 'collectives' for its inspiration, and explores the fantastic things that come from people power!
INSIDE ISSUE SEVEN...
- illustrations on our theme by 10 superbly talented illustration collectives including Nous Vous (cover artists), Edition Biografiktion, Peepshow Collective, Studio Tipi and Hvass&Hannibal
- 5 x double sided exclusive pull-out wrapping papers
- we meet and photograph some of the team behind Dalston screen-print studio Print Club London
- graphic designer Anthony Burrill introduces Wrap to the old letterpress printers in Rye that he collaborates with to produce his famous posters
- Wrap explores the highs and lows of collaboration through some of London's most inspiring and eclectic team enterprises
- we talk to illustrator and picture book maker Chris Haughton about his fair trade rug project 'Made by Node'
- Wrap pairs up six illustrators to work together to design three notebook covers, and documents the production at Hato Press
Designed & published in the UK. Printed on FSC certified paper using vegetable-based inks.